Emily, my main squeeze, is training for the NYC marathon this year and raising money for Team for Kids. TFK (for short) is:
The foundation serves more than 25,000 children who would otherwise have little or no access to physical education, through a running-based fitness and character building program they also teach goal-setting and nutrition. You can read more about them online at http://tfkworldwide.org/.
As part of Emily’s drive to the fundraising finish, she is putting on a raffle of her own design. She’s gone out and gotten some really great prizes donated from places like: Touch & Go Records, Subpop Records, Kayrock Screenprinting, Williamsburg Restaurants: Diner & Bonita and two great vineyards, one in Long Island and the other in Italy.
Tickets are $5… you can use Paypal or donate directly to TFK (see this page for details on how). The drawing will be virtual, there’s no need to physically be anywhere to win.
check out the killer prize options:
• Castello Banfi Estate: wine from Tuscany
• Osprey Dominion: wine from North Fork, Long Island
• Bonita Restaurant in Williamsburg, Brooklyn: dinner for two
• Diner (restaurant) in Williamsburg, Brooklyn: dinner for two
• Subpop Music: Three prize sets which include: The Go! Team, The Brunettes, Tiny Vipers, Jennifer Gentle, Iron and Wine, Kinski, Handsome Furs, Patton Oswalt, Flight of the Concords and a DVD of artist videos.
• Touch and Go: Five chances to win the new Ted Leo & Pinback Albums
• Kayrock Screenprinting: A huge goodie bag including Enon & Yeah Yeah Yeahs tour t-shirts, Roxy Pain album, The VERY limited edition collection of drink specials documented from Sweet ups bar in Williamsburg, Monkeykey tote bag, and SIX limited edition concert posters (NadaSurf, TV on the Radio, Oneida & more)