tina fey is back!

“A new poll shows that 66 percent of Americans think President Bush is doing a poor job of handling the war in Iraq. And the remaining 34 percent think Adam and Eve rode dinosaurs to church.”

-Tina Fey on SNL (that I just watched in Tivo)


1 comment

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *